Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Neweller
  • 1 Post By Neweller

UTV Underground Presents the All New Polaris Ranger XP900

This is a discussion on UTV Underground Presents the All New Polaris Ranger XP900 within the Tag-A-Long Toys! forums, part of the Just Having Fun! category; Going beyond the extreme seems to be nothing for the likes of the Polaris company and this video proves this ...

Site Team

Default UTV Underground Presents the All New Polaris Ranger XP900

Going beyond the extreme seems to be nothing for the likes of the Polaris company and this video proves this in this ultimate Shakedown test of the go just about anywhere Polaris Ranger XP 900 pick-up style ute. So, go grab some dirt while out traveling with your Newell Coach.

Or maybe just go gather some firewood! Maybe take your gal for a midnight stroll?

Forest, we just have to figure out how to get one in the back of your Chevy toad?
    FJGuard likes this.
    Ken
    Previous Owner of 3 Newell's
    Wanted: Newell Coach Needing Engine Replacement!
    If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know Iím not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
    -Bob Marley

Site Team

Here is another competition video of the 2012 BITD Bluewater Desert Challenge in Parker, AZ featuring the Polaris Industries Pro UTV. You will see how they mention that everyone can be just as competitive with a Pro RZR Screamer. So go get jiggy with it!

FJGuard likes this.
    Ken
    Previous Owner of 3 Newell's
    Wanted: Newell Coach Needing Engine Replacement!
    If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know Iím not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
    -Bob Marley