PDA

View Full Version : Tail light replacement parts

Brian Long
04-01-2009, 09:56 PM
My 87 Newell has a damaged reflector in the R/H tail light assembly. I checked with Newell, they do not have a replacement reflector or complete assembly. Newell identified the reflector as a Truck-Lite P/N A76 and the complete tail light assembly as a GM P/N 914337 but I have yet to locate replacements. Any information would be appreciated.
Brian

chockwald
04-01-2009, 10:31 PM
It appears to me that you probably have the same tail lights I "did"...I recently replaced mine with LED turn signal, tail, and brake lights. I sold the 6 red sealed beam tail lights to another '82 Newell owner who is a member of this forum. I think he used a couple of them to replace some non-functioning ones on his '82 Newell. He probably has 3, or 4 left. He wasn't able to find a source either, which is why he contacted me. He might be willing (I can't really speak for him, obviously) to sell you one, or two. I'll contact him to see. As for the reflector I have no idea where to find those.

Brian Long
04-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Thanks Clarke. I looked over your gallery, you have a beautiful coach. I need the reflector lens which is located next to the amber colored lens in the tail light assembly, it stands out as it is a different color red than the other two inboard red lenses.
Brian
503-396-7891

Nasser
01-02-2021, 06:59 AM
Is there any new lenses for the tail lights? I want a new LED brake turn lights for my 1988 Newell coach... Please help