PDA

View Full Version : '99 through '03 Windows

greatriver
04-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Does anyone know what windows (mfg.) were used from say 1999 until 2003 or until Newell changed to the new flush glazed window?

Thanks,

Larry

tuga
04-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Larry,

My 1999 has windows from Peninsula Glass Co. 360 892-2029.

I have had a window crack and I replaced it with a new one from Peninsula Glass in Vancouver, WA. Don't ask how I cracked the window!

greatriver
04-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Tuga:

That's who I hoped it would be as I think they are the class of the business. They operate under the name Motion Windows now I believe and make windows for M/H, boats, ect.

Guess you're getting ready for Austin later this month. Sure wish we could join you folks....but we will before long.

Larry

tuga
04-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Larry,

You're right they have changed the name of the company to Motion Windows. They are great folks to deal with. I actually had a window on my 1993 Newell over the kitchen sink that just cracked due to temperature change. Don't know why but they sent me a replacement window FREE!

Sure wish you could make the Austin rally, maybe you can make the next one!!!!!

encantotom
04-08-2009, 05:54 AM
i put in all new windows from them last year. i stopped by their plant when i was up that way last summer and they did some work for me.

great great windows.

tom

greatriver
04-08-2009, 01:13 PM
By the way, I was at the plant last week and saw one of the new flush glazed window units being installed in a coach. Boy, what a beautiful innovative design. And how nice it was to see so many folks hustling around building coaches. Alice and I were very impressed with the entire operation.

Larry