PDA

View Full Version : Which do you like Mid or Front Entry?

jake the snake
09-11-2006, 05:13 PM
This question is being asked over at the www.rvlivin.com website and thought that it would be an interesting question over here. The poll looks pretty close over there at that RV forum, the mid-entry is surprisingly a little ahead of the front in votes but probably behind in postings. Very Interesting since most Newell's are Mid with many of the later model units being built front nowadays due to the size of the quad slides.

Here's there link if you are interested?

http://www.rvlivin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7712

Jake

kenny brooks
09-12-2006, 12:04 AM
I am stuck between the benefits of the mid and front entry. Does Newell currently offer both? I have only noticed front entry on the later models that I have seen advertised. Jake, that is an interesting poll they have going on over there at www.rvlivin.com. Very nice friendly site as well. Thanks for the hook up. I have been to a couple of other forums and there is a lot of rude behavior going on to say the least, kind of reminds one of the high school days.

09-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Newell will build you one either way. Most of the new P-2000i models are front entry since the front entry allows a larger passenger side front slide.

However, I am currently at the Newell Service Center in Miami and there is a bronze mid entry triple slide P-2000i in the campground right now.

fulltiming
09-12-2006, 02:03 AM
I apologize for the previous post showing as guest. I opened a different browser than I normally use and wasn't logged in.

There is also a P-2000i mid entry quad slide in the Newell Sales Area as well as a P-2000i front entry quad slide.