PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Newell in Las Vegas

chockwald
06-16-2009, 07:41 PM
This 1991 Newell has been reduced from $70,000 to $50,000!

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rvs/1210068680.html

Stick Miller
06-16-2009, 08:00 PM
That is just amazing. There must be something really wrong with this coach or what am I missing? Has anyone looked at it? I emailed the guy and asked him for more information, but haven't heard anything.

By the way, I'm proud to be a contributing (donating) member of this forum now.

tuga
06-16-2009, 09:03 PM
That is just amazing. There must be something really wrong with this coach or what am I missing? Has anyone looked at it? I emailed the guy and asked him for more information, but haven't heard anything.

By the way, I'm proud to be a contributing (donating) member of this forum now.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the coach, the guy just needs to sell it. At this price it shouldn't last long! Wow, a luxury car costs ~$50K and you can't take a shower in a luxury car or ice down a few beers. Step up to the plate folks, its Miller time! (How about that for a pun). Just kidding Stick!

zcasa
06-16-2009, 09:19 PM
yeah, for that price, Tom, Michael and I may want to purchase the coach for the spare parts. We could store it at Tom's place. Seriously, certainly worth doing due-diligence on this coach for anyone that would be interested. Relatively low miles etc. As we all know though, "you can't tell a book by its cover". Loved your fun comments, Tuga.

David

chockwald
06-16-2009, 09:27 PM
That was my initial thought....."what's wrong with this coach", but I tend to agree with Tuga.....this guy really needs to sell this coach. It was even a good deal at $70,000, all things being equal.

Stick Miller
06-16-2009, 09:35 PM
As you can see by the clock on the wall, it is definately Miller Time. I wish I had the guts to buy this thing, but I would never do so sight unseen. Plus, she who must be obeyed would probably leave me. I'd better have something comfortable to sleep in, cause it sure won't be this house.

Stick Miller
06-16-2009, 10:45 PM
The guy in Las Vegas emailed me to tell me the coach is sold.

chockwald
06-17-2009, 01:32 AM
Well, at that price I'm not at all surprised it sold so fast. Even if it had a blown engine it would be a good deal!