PDA

View Full Version : trading space

express1
07-26-2009, 12:37 AM
I'm not sure if others have concidered this issue.
I live about 35-45 minutes from New Orleans and would be happy to provide parking and power for fellow coach owner in exchange for the same.
(Mardi Gras) or just for the food. Or just a winter bayou visit.

We will be at the Creede rally and moving on from there for unknown amout of time. Preferebly Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona.

prairieschooner
07-26-2009, 02:51 AM
we will com visit but there is no way that I or anyone else can get down our road!

express1
07-26-2009, 12:45 PM
And thats summer time!!!

tuga
07-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Matt brings up a great idea! Exchanging long term parking spots. Instead of leaving home and driving 3,000 miles to a vacation destination and then driving back 3,000 miles why not leave the coach at a friend's house and fly home, then a few weeks later fly back and continue your journey!

This will enable us all to see more of the country while not wasting time coming all the way back home after every trip! Since we all live in different parts of the country, I think that this exchange will work out great. I have a spot that has 50 amp service next to my MH carport and it is open to any one who would like to use it. The cost is very reasonable: FREE! I'll even bring/pickup you at the New Orleans airport.

Of course, you may have to buy me & Karen a Cajun dinner!

folivier
07-27-2009, 01:23 AM
I'll join in, I have space to park another coach and can provide 50 amp and water in Thibodaux (near Houma and Raceland).
How about it guys?