PDA

View Full Version : Ramblings from the Hoosier State...

HoosierDaddy
08-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Well the restoration of the '93 has slowed somewhat. I havent sold my '78 and we are building a new house for our son,daughter-n-law, and 3 kids in the woods behind the Inn. They are helping us run the Inn since that business continues to grow and Deb and I can no longer "keep up". This project has soaked up any "extra" funds in the budget since we are doing it "out-of-pocket" and havent received ANY TARP money as of yet.!.!
Interest in my '78 has picked up significantly in the last month so maybe it will sell soon.
I did remove the passenger side window on the '93 and sent it to Penninsula Window this week. It had been damaged by vandals prior to my purchase. They will rebuild it for a "flat rate" of $300.00 Next on that list is an in-motion satellite antenna and then a new TV.
I really enjoyed all of the postings and pics in the Creede diarys. Thanks to all who contributed. Hopefully by the time I get '93 on the road you'all can come east of the Mississippi!!!!!!!!!!!!
'Later
Dean

chockwald
08-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Looking forward to see the restoration job on the '93. Tom McCloud was telling us about your project on the trip home from Creede. We're all talking about where to go next, and when, so give us your ideas for locations east of the Mississippi!!