PDA

View Full Version : Prospective Newell Owner

The Capt
10-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Good Morning,
My dear wife and I are looking to purchase a Newell in the 1995-2000 model years. Still researching for that perfect coach and found this great site to help us along with any questions I am sure that we may have. Planning on stopping by Miami, OK to view current inventory and tour the facilities late October.
Great site for a great coach!!

The Capt

fulltiming
10-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Welcome aboard Captain. You will enjoy the trip to Miami. Great people and a large selection of used coaches to examine. The For Sale section of this site has six coaches in the age range you are looking considering also (at least that is the count at this moment but it changes rapidly). Take a look at http://www.newellclassic.com/classifieds/index.php?a=5&b=179&c=6

The Newell
11-08-2006, 05:05 AM
There is no better built coach on the face of this planet. If you can afford a Newell go for it!!! Once you own a Newell you will never own anything else.

Joseph

Charles Tinker
11-13-2006, 05:13 AM
Captain, all I can personally say is there is nothing that compares to a Newell Coach no matter what the year may be. I would rather operate 10 year old Newell Coach then own a brand new RV of any other make.

YES, I am Biased.