PDA

View Full Version : TracStar SV200 system for free

rheavn
05-13-2010, 10:55 PM
I replaced the TracStar SV200 system that came on my coach. I never used it, but the seller stated it worked. It was TracStar's first in-motion system. TracStar has no parts for this system. This system was manufactured in 2001. If anyone has this system & wants some parts to keep it going it is yours for the shipping cost or pick up in the Branson, Missouri area. The system is complete.

mjkkemper
09-04-2012, 05:01 PM
I replaced the TracStar SV200 system that came on my coach. I never used it, but the seller stated it worked. It was TracStar's first in-motion system. TracStar has no parts for this system. This system was manufactured in 2001. If anyone has this system & wants some parts to keep it going it is yours for the shipping cost or pick up in the Branson, Missouri area. The system is complete.

Well I am probaly couple years late on this one but i am looking for a SV200 for parts. Seems like mine died and you can get any parts for it. I am sure its long gone but I thought i would give it a shot. Is it still Available?

rheavn
09-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Sorry--all gone!