View Full Version : hello

ed dezz
09-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi
my name is Ed,from Alberta Canada. I read more then post
my current coach is a 1972 MCI coach. but lately the Newell
coach have really peaked my interests the coach im looking
@ is 91 Newell ,i think my next coach will be a newell they seem
to be well made they have that bus appeal to me & i like that !
But for now hi to you all :)

fulltiming
09-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Welcome Ed. I think you will find that Newell makes an outstanding coach. We have had our '92 for almost 5 years and are very pleased with our decision. Let us know how we can help you.

tuga
09-21-2010, 10:33 PM
Welcome Ed, what part of Canada are you from?

We just returned from a trip to Alaska and we drove thru some of the most beautiful scenry in Alberta and Yukon Territory.

We have several members of this forum who are from Canada. Maybe they will step up and greet our newest Canadian member.

Bill & Sonja
09-21-2010, 11:54 PM
Hey there Ed, great to see another Albertan on the forum!
We've had our 87 Newell for about a year and 8,000 miles. It was love at first sight and has just gotten progressively better. My experience is, the more you look at the Newell the better you'll it. The folks here have been a terrific help to understanding and figuring out the maintenance problems which arise with an older coach. Since you're already a bus guy you will have a definite advantage there. We're in cow town and love to talk Newell. Bill

chockwald
09-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Welcome Ed....if you decide to buy a Newell you will have access to one of the best user groups in the industry.....NewellClassic.com.

ed dezz
09-23-2010, 11:20 PM
thank 4 the on board welcome, Bill and Sonja i am from edmonton , you are sure
right about once you start looking @ the newells the more they look better.theres
a newell here in E town that i have my interests set on the newell "i think comes from Texas" it is a beautiful coach ,,,,, thanks to all 4 the warm welcome, I think i will stay awhile . lol

rheavn
09-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Ed,
Welcome to the forum. It is a great group of helpful individuals here. I have only owned my Newell since March so I can tell you the best part of a Newell is owning one!