PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida!

MiniNancy
09-26-2010, 01:30 PM
We purchased our 96 Newell in July and absolutely LOVE it! We have been reading the manuals and learning what all of the "buttons and switches" do! :thumbsup:

We purchased coach 424 and are so excited about traveling in her...our "home on wheels".

We are looking forward to meeting other Newell owners in the months and years to come!

Gary and Nancy Marquis
Bell, FL

Here is a link to photos of our Newell! Enjoy!!
http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/MiniNancy56/Newell%20Forum%20Pics/ (http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg59/MiniNancy56/Newell%20Forum%20Pics/)

HoosierDaddy
09-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Welcome Gary and Nancy!
Stop in when your in Indiana!

www.kimmellhouseinn.com

rheavn
09-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the forum & you always have a full hookup site available if you get to the Branson, MO area. We too are in our first year of ownership & are still learning. You'll find the people on this forum to be very friendly & helpful.

RussWhite
09-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Welcome Gary and Nancy!

Yes, there is a steep learning curve if you truly want to understand all the bells and whistles and how things work. To make it a little more challenging, the documentation provided by Newell on their systems is not very detailed, at least with the vintage coaches you and I have.
You have found a good resource to help with that learning. Although as Steve constanly reminds me, "all Newell coaches are different" there may well be someone in the group that knows the answer or can ask you the right question to figure it out. One big reason I have a Newell is because I decided the manufacturer had made it through some pretty tough times and was still there supporting the folks that had purchased their coaches.

I am presently in Tennessee, but will migrate to Florida for the winter. Maybe our paths will cross someday. Again, Welcome!

chockwald
09-26-2010, 03:12 PM
Gary and Nancy, welcome! We'll be hitting the road on a fulltime basis in one year....our plans will have us in Florida around December of 2011. Elaine is from Miami, and there are still many relatives living in that area that we will be visiting for the first time in years. Look forward to meeting you if you are in town at that time. Looks like you are in the northern part of the state.

Feel free to ask questions.....as someone once said "there are no stupid questions".....

express1
09-26-2010, 03:15 PM
Welcome! gotta love the year you selected! Send pictures soon!!!

Richard and Rhonda
09-27-2010, 01:22 AM
Welcome,

We look forward to hearing more about your coach, and learning with you.

There are some very talented and smart folks on this forum, and I have learned a lot from them.

MiniNancy
09-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! We have posted a link to a few pictures of our coach...enjoy!

Thank you again!!

Gary and Nancy Marquis

NewellCrazy
09-27-2010, 09:43 PM
Welcome! That is one beautiful coach. Thanks for sharing the photos. We look forward to meeting you one day!

rheavn
09-28-2010, 01:45 AM
Very beautiful coach! I'm sure you are thrilled!!!!!!!!!!

prairieschooner
09-28-2010, 02:06 AM
I am very impressed... Nancy, St Jude is a wonderful organization.

MiniNancy
09-28-2010, 01:26 PM
I am very impressed... Nancy, St Jude is a wonderful organization.

Thank you! I actually am employeed by St. Jude Medical, CRMD (Cardiac Rhythm Management Division)...pacemaker and ICDs...St. Jude Medical is quite involved, too, with the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Both are great organizations!

MiniNancy
09-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Very beautiful coach! I'm sure you are thrilled!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! We are thrilled! We are always looking for an excuse to "camp out" in her!;)

Brad Townsend
09-30-2010, 09:21 PM
You are part of a group of folks that recognize quality. Nice rig!
When we were looking at coaches Prevost were included and one Prevost owner had this to say about Newells. "when you get a newell you have arrived!" Perhaps this should be Newells
slogan.