PDA

View Full Version : Newell Spotted

Stick Miller
10-21-2010, 12:17 AM
Not sure exactly where to post this, since I'm an infrequent poster. On the way back from Florida yesterday I spotted a '96 Newell For Sale just south of Albany, Georgia. It was late, and the place was closed so I don't know the name, or any details.

Here's what I know. Tag axle, dark green and maybe gold or tan. Says '96. It is parked next to a big Airstream Motorhome (not trailer) almost across the road from the Albany, GA airport.

I'll be going back by in a couple of weeks, but usually am after or before hours. Please move to the appropriate thread.

Stick Miller
10-31-2010, 11:08 PM
As a follow up to an earlier posting, I called for information on the '96 Newell in Albany, GA. Here's what the owner told me: Owned by his late brother in law in north Florida. 26,000 original miles. Has sat for 2-3 years. New tires for trip from Fl. to GA. Dark Green and white/silver. Tandem axle. $110K. If you are interested PM me and I'll give you Wayne Rich's telephone number. Was broken into and the televisions, sound system were stolen. Don't know any more about it.

express1
11-01-2010, 01:22 PM
coach number may help.