PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Disney World Newell Rally Better Start Planning!

Erika
06-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Newell Posted the Following Rally info on their website http://newellcoach.com/flash.html (http://www.newellcoach.com) Thought I would post this to see if anyone was planning to attend in Feb 2012. I know my kids would have a blast now I just need to make sure I mark this ahead of time on my calender so we can plan to make it 8 months from now.

For more information about Newell rallies, call Cindy Woods at 1-888-3NEWELL.

February 6 - 10, 2012
An Insider's Trip to Walt Disney World:thumbsup:

Happy Travels,

Erika

Neweller
07-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Your never too old to be a kid! I would love to go, if I am back in the country from my winter job in Asia this year. I know I have to stay off the radical coasters now. ugh...darn back!:(

encantotom
07-04-2011, 08:51 PM
I think they are too pricey for me and I really like the small get togethers we have once in awhile

lbrachfe
07-04-2011, 08:54 PM
We will be calling Cindy to sign up next week and look forward to meeting other Newell owners and sharing.

zcasa
07-04-2011, 09:55 PM
First attended Newell Coach Rally is 1/2 charge. We did one in Anacortes, WA, and it was very nice and classy. Nothing like rubbing elbows with Karl and Alice Blade. They were as gracious to us, as they were to the brand new Newell owners that had invested more than a million. Classy people.

David

prairieschooner
07-24-2011, 10:42 PM
I need to correct you David :o
I talked to Cindy at NEWELL a while back and was told that they stopped the 1/2 off discount a few years back, something about the economy lol!. I just think that if someone would be able to buy a new NEWELL at 1.5 or so why give them a discount?
I am with you Tom, I really had a good time at Creede, CO! I say that we start to think about a Winter Rally somewhere where it is 70, how about in Arizona? Quartzsite :thumbsup:?

encantotom
07-25-2011, 12:04 AM
there are some cool areas around tucson as well.

i been to moab several times and is not on my bucket list.

my vision of quartzite is 8 million rv's. is there anywhere to go to have hookups given the whole rv world is there in the winter?

tom