PDA

View Full Version : HDMI cable routing

David and Teresa
08-22-2011, 11:58 PM
I'm running HDMI to the TVs in my coach. Running to the front TV was easy; cable troughs behind the kitchen cabinets, etc. But in running to the bedroom TV, I can't seem to find where the cable crosses over to the other side of the coach. I can see where the cable runs aft from the kitchen, into the bath closet, then down. In the bedroom I can see where the old cable comes up running beside an AC duct, but I can't find how it crosses over. Any ideas?

Wally Arntzen
08-23-2011, 01:00 PM
On my 88 I ran it through the troughs all the way through the rear closet and around. I don't know if you have that option due to the layout of your coach.

Wally

chockwald
08-23-2011, 03:05 PM
I've got wiring tunnels running the length of my coach on both sides, and across the back.

David and Teresa
08-23-2011, 10:37 PM
As I uncovered the troughs I see a group of cables running down the upper Co-Pilot side and the Drivers side heading to the rear of the coach. But the coax to the rear TVs splits off in the bath closet and heads down. Stumped...

folivier
08-23-2011, 10:52 PM
If you pull wires through those places also pull a piece of heavy twine and leave in place. Never know when you will need to pull another wire and that'll make it much easier.