PDA

View Full Version : Newell Aligns with Tom Johnson Camping Center

fulltiming
02-22-2012, 05:49 PM
From RV Business:
Miami, Okla.-based Newell Coach Corp. and Tom Johnson Camping Center have joined forces to provide expanded motorcoach sales and service to their respective customers.
According to a press release, the partnership allows Tom Johnson Camping Center, based in North Carolina, to assist their customers in the purchase of new and used Newell motorcoaches, and to also provide warranty and other services to Newell motorhome owners. In addition, the partnership will benefit both companies’ customers, including a significant number who are members of the region’s motorsports racing community.
“A number of our customers are interested in the type of large, ultra-luxury, innovative motorhome Newell manufactures,” said Tom Johnson, president of Tom Johnson Camping Center. “After carefully evaluating Newell’s product and their history of integrity in their relationships with customers and business partners, we concluded that our two organizations were especially well suited to working together.”
“The Tom Johnson organization’s commitment to customer satisfaction will be a valuable asset to existing and prospective Newell coach owners, especially those in the Eastern U.S, and those near Marion and Charlotte, North Carolina, where the two Tom Johnson Camping Centers are located,” said Newell Coach President Karl Blade. “The partnership will also offer Newell’s autoracing customers expanded levels of service.”

jack14r
02-24-2012, 09:55 PM
Four years ago I went to Marion and Charlotte to look at Prevost at Tom Johnson and I found the sales people horrible,they did not keep appointments and they could not find keys and they did not have a clue how the systems worked on the coaches.I think that they might be capable of selling a low end towable not a Newell.This dealer is not a good thing IMHO.