PDA

View Full Version : I cannot identify this thing

Chester B. Stone, Jr.
04-06-2012, 10:56 PM
In the generator start area of my recently purchased 2001 is a device that I cannot determine what it is. Cannot find it in any of the paper with the coach. I have attached a picture, and would appreciate help.2117

rheavn
04-06-2012, 11:12 PM
Chester,
I can't see it real clearly as there is some glare in the picture, but I believe that is your radar detector. Left button turns it on. When on there is a green light showing. By the way congrats on your new coach. It is beautiful.

lbrachfe
04-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Radar detector......

Chester B. Stone, Jr.
04-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Both of you are correct. Since you mentioned radar, I can recognize what it is. Thanks

tuga
04-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Chester,

Congratulations on your new Newell. I have admired that coach for a long time while it was for sale. I love the colors outside; it is one of the prettiest Newells I have ever seen.

I spoke to the owner a few years ago. He was selling it because he had just purchased a new Newell (I think it was a 2009) with 4 slides. He told me that he liked the 2 slide model better. Anyhow, I think that you made a good buy. Hope you have many happy years of ownership with this coach.

Feel free to post any questions you have and we will try to answer them.