PDA

View Full Version : Full timers beginning JAN 1, 2013! New to forum

James and Carol
06-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Going full time January 1, 2013 in our new to us 2008 Newell #1242 - purchased last month. Taking it to Miami, OK for service and some training on June 11th. Then on January 1, 2013, will go to Isla Blanca Park, Padre Island for our first excursion - will be there Jan, Feb, Mar. We are looking forward to our new lifestyle and making new friends. Sold all the real estate, gave away, threw away and sold all the "stuff" - retirement coming December 31, 2012. Living in the Mayo Hotel in the interim, downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma - just waiting for our "Newell Life" to begin. We are so excited!

chockwald
06-08-2012, 02:43 PM
James and Carol.....congratulations! Sounds like you are "all in" as they say! The time will fly by, and in the wink of an eye you will be enjoying your fulltime journey. We enjoyed our short time on Padre Island, and look forward to visiting there again.

Neweller
06-08-2012, 06:54 PM
James and Carol (http://www.newellclassic.com/forum/members/james-and-carol.html), Welcome to the Newell Talk Forum and website. It is so awesome you have bought coach #1242. I have seen pictures of this coach and it is so fabulous! Congratulations! We hope you will come back and share with us many of your adventures spent living it up in your Newell Coach.

Ken

Bikestuff
06-09-2012, 12:25 AM
James and Carol,

Welcome to the Newell family. I have owned mine for about a year and a half and can say without reservation that Newell folks (factory and owners) are the best I have found anywhere. Great folks all around. Also...good plan for the training! I am still learning my 2003.

I will still be at factory next week when you get here. Look me up! I am in the bright white with red and black trim. (Also have a red and white motorcycle). I would love to meet another member of the extended family!

Cheers,
bill

The Newell
06-10-2012, 04:32 AM
Welcome to the official Newell forum on the web. What a great coach you are getting. Look forward to you guys sharing some fond memories with us.