PDA

View Full Version : New Poster Just Want to Introduce Myself

totes
06-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Hello, my name is Serge Cousin. I joined this forum a couple of years ago when I purchased my 1999 Newell. I bought the coach about three years ago. This is my third motorhome. The Newell is by far my favorite, aside from the upkeep and maintence. I have been lurking the forum for the past couple of years and would just like to introduce myself. My wife and I usually vaction in Fort Meyers Beach, FL for a few months during the Winters. I hope to travel out West sometime in the near future.

chockwald
06-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Glad to welcome you officially Serge.....we'll be back in Florida after Christmas, and if you are in Ft. Meyers we would love to meet you. We'll be on the west coast of Florida for a month, or so, and will actually be in Ft. Meyers late January, or early February.

rheavn
06-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Welcome Serge & Carol,
I have coach # 531 that I purchased in Feb of 2010. We are thrilled with our coach. I do all the maintenance & upkeep myself. If there is any thing I can help you with, feel free to ask. If your travels take you to the Branson, Missouri area, please let us know. We would enjoy meeting you.