PDA

View Full Version : Hello my friends!

Hugo
07-29-2012, 01:22 AM
My name is Hugo and I have been a reader since sometime in 2007. I appreciate the administration team here and I was glad they sent me a friendly email asking more of us members who are more "readers" than "writers" to visit and speak up. So, maybe you'll be hearing more from me?

We love our Newell and agree it makes traveling much more enjoyable! Wouldn't you agree? I never was much of a hotel kinda guy, sleeping in my own bed is comforting. And the wife likes having her own toilet to sit upon. haha...

I'm no expert when it comes to my Newell coach and I'm not ashamed to admit that I pay to have everything done. The only thing I do is drive it, okay and I fill the tank! My wife Gloria and I are in our late forties and we have two daughters that are currently attending college.

So these days my hobbies include, more golf, supporting my Giants! or you'll find us on the road in our Newell. As I said before I don't do anything but drive and fuel her up! I'm far from a tech guy but I do enjoy a good cup of coffee and a decent conversation.

tuga
07-29-2012, 11:25 PM
Welcome Hugo & Gloria,

I have a 1999 Newell 45' so we are close in model years. If you have any questions about how things work, I will do my best to answer them. If I can't answer the questions you can call Newell service at 1 888 9NEWELL.

Glad to have you aboard; keep posting.

Hugo
07-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Thanks Tuga and Karen. I see your 99 Newell it's very nice. I appreciate your willingness to help. I hope to post more!

Neweller
08-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Welcome Hugo and Gloria! So glad you have came on here and made yourself at home. Everyone loves new Newell owners, it's kind of like a new baby being added to the family, so to speak. We can shower you with gifts of information.:thumbsup:And of course here about your exciting Newell adventures.

Ken