PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Michigan

dave
07-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Hi; Dave here finally in a Newell. My wife (Bernice) and I recently aquired the 1997 45' coach #441 low mile beatuiful queen. Needless to say we love it. Learning about it has been a on going journey that we are enjoying. We plan to spend most of this summer in it at our resort in northern Michigan and then take a trip this fall out west. I have been reading this forum about LED lights and plan to update prior to our depature, Just finnished rebuilding my toilet WOW! had it out and in three times but seems to be working fine. Caution the brass j bolts are fragile as in I purchased 2 sets. Thanks for all the good info. I've been a bit of a tech-tard but am warming up to the internet which I thought would be a passing fancy Livin the dream Dave

larryweikart
07-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Congrats Dave you made a good purchase! We've had our Newell for quite a few years and love every minute we spend in the coach. We live in s. michigan (coldwater lake, right on I-69, at the 3 mile marker.) Let me know if you ever plan on coming thru our area. Good travels.

smagown
07-31-2012, 08:00 PM
Hey Dave:
Congratulations on your purchase. I've had a 97 # 458 for 4 years so if you need any help let me know.
Thanks,

Neweller
08-01-2012, 05:06 AM
Welcome Dave and Bernice to the Newell Forum! Looking forward to seeing what sounds like an awesome coach! Come share with us lots and ask away too.

Hugo
08-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Welcome! And I send my congrats as well! You'll enjoy your Newell and we hope to hear about your travels.

tuga
08-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Welcome Dave & Bernice, and congratulations on your new Newell. I really envy you at this time of year. The temps in northern Michigan are much cooler than my neck of the woods (South Louisiana). This heat is brutal!

Enjoy your coach and post any questions you have; we'll do our best to answer them. And if we can't, Newell service can!

HoosierDaddy
08-02-2012, 01:19 AM
Welcome Dave and Bernice!
We're just south of the Michigan border....Stop in when you come through!!! 30 Amp hookup available.

www.kimmellhouseinn.com