PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

Randy J
08-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Thought we'd check in. Randy and Leeann Jagger and no we aren't related to Mick Jagger! :laugh: We are full timers learning to full time we have only been full-timing for 3 months. It's been a learning curve that's for sure. We are originally from Washington state and are currently in Idaho visiting some family then will be headed off somewhere new when the scenery get's old. We have a 91 newell coach that we purchased 6 months ago and we really love our newell it's our home.

tuga
08-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Welcome Randy & Leeann, glad to have you aboard! I like your signature line. Feel free to ask questions about your Newell or whatever - hope we can answer them.

Safe travels!

Randy J
08-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Hi Tuga and Karen. We are glad to be travelin. You can count on us asking.

The Newell
08-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Welcome Randy and Leeann, You have found the most friendly bunch of people on the internet.

Randy J
08-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Thanks Joseph. I bet!

Neweller
08-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Welcome Randy and Leeann! We are glad you joined and are already getting acquainted. Keep on keeping on..... All dialong pertaining to Newell Lifestyle is awesome!

Ken

Randy J
08-06-2012, 10:19 PM
Hey Ken thanks for the welcome. We have gotten a long just fine so far. I really love the site you got here. The gallery is out of this world cool. It's great to see all those coaches over the years. This site is pretty snazzy and I thank you folks for having it up here on the web. I've already told a few friends about it. They don't own a Newell coach but are dreaming about them now. Before we bought our 1991 we didn't know about Newells it's crazy we stumbled upon ours. Sure glad we did. I hope a friend of mine joins here to check further into owning a Newell. They want to sell their house like we did and full-time it. But ya know it's not always easy. More of one of those easier said than done type things. I told them come on!! you can own one. Let's hit the highway and live the dream.

lbrachfe
08-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Welcome to the world of Newell owners Randy and Leeann. You can always depend on Newell service for a straight answer and this forum for good info

Randy J
08-08-2012, 03:02 AM
Hey Larry thanks we are glad to be apart of this world. We are living the dream and sometimes have to pinch ourselves. At times I think to myself am I really traveling? Then I look at my new home on wheels and know this is really it. We'll be headed down to Nevada this winter. I'd like to make our way to Miami, ok eventually to.

Hugo
08-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Welcome Randy and Leeann!