PDA

View Full Version : Bus fanatic here!

Gone Busing
08-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Hi Newell owners, My wife, son and I have been fulltiming in our Eagle bus conversion for 7 years now. We have totally enjoyed our time in her and are now looking for a change. We have been studying other conversions, Wonderlodges, Newmar, Foretravel and now looking over the Newells.

Neweller
08-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Welcome Jay and Shannon! So glad you decided to join us. Hopefully you will indulge yourselves on this site and check out everything the Newell has to offer. As you will find read on this forum, many of our members including myself were either bus conversion owners or on that hunt. A lot of bus conversions are great, but some of us here feel Newell's are in a league of their own. Personally I like both.

Ken

larryweikart
08-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the Nichols. I've been using motor homes since 1977 and I can assure you, no matter what your preferences, the Newell 24/7 service, and the service dept's knowledge can not be topped. Good luck on your hunt, hope to find you here as an owner sometime in the future.

lbrachfe
08-06-2012, 03:32 AM
Nothing like a Newell or the 24/7 support from Newell service. In my 13th year of the lifestyle and my 4th coach.

Gone Busing
08-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Thank you everyone. Can't say enough about your site here. Glad we have joined and we are learning all we can about Newells.