PDA

View Full Version : South Florida says hello

Novice Traveler
08-11-2012, 03:52 PM
I have been a camper for 40yrs. owned a class A first then 5th wheels now I am back with a newell motor coach(first one). After looking at many rv's I settled on a Newell Coach which seemed to be a great deal. Since arriving home we had a few hiccups with the coach and I made a search online and found your website.

Elmer Winthrop

The Newell
08-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Welcome Elmer,

You have found the most informative website for Newells on the internet. If you have questions please post them and we will do our best to help answer.

Joseph

tuga
08-11-2012, 11:06 PM
Elmer,

Welcome to the Newell Classic site. Glad to have you aboard.

What year coach did you buy?

Fire away with any questions, we'll try to answer them.

Neweller
08-14-2012, 02:32 AM
Welcome Elmer and thank you for stopping by and taking the time to sign up. Everyone here is usually eager to help a fellow Newell owner or even non Newell owner as far as that goes.

Ken

Newell Tank
08-15-2012, 03:14 AM
Elmer welcome to this great site and community. We love here and I'm sure you will too. We too are from South Florida and would love to me you some day, maybe this winter when we return from Alaska.

Randy J
08-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Welcome! Glad you joined us here. We haven't been a member here to long. But have already learned so much since we joined here.

lbrachfe
08-17-2012, 02:45 AM
Welcome and congrats on the best coach purchase you could make of a coach. We are South Floridians as well and Winter a bit on our lot at ORA in Port St Lucie. If you need anything this is the place to find out how to do it.