PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming of owning a mansion on wheels!

Arnold T. Hilton
08-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Hello all, My name is Arnold and I am not new to rving. It's still quite a few years down the road but when I retire I'd like to buy a RV and live in it fulltime.

I've heard of the Prevost bus conversion but last night a few buddies and I were talking and the Newell motorhome came up. My buddy Cole had nothing but good things to say about a Newell he said his father owned one back in the late 70's and he said he had heard that new ones sell for a cool 2 million dollar bills?

I'm dreaming when I say I want to buy a mansion on wheels. I couldn't afford a 2 million dollar motorhome. But maybe a much earlier model...much earlier.

Just doing some research. Great site by the way!

Neweller
08-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Arnold, it's a pleasure to have you aboard considering the Newell. Many many readers and members are sharing the same dream. We probably have more members looking into or preparing for Newell ownership than those whom actually owned one. There are quite a few that already own them. Best of luck in your quest!

Ken

Randy J
08-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Hey Arnold. When looking at the earlier Newells you will find many that could fit your pocket book. We love our Newell coach. We are actually new full-timers but we are loving the full-timing life.

tuga
08-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Welcome Arnold,

Glad to have you on board. We would be glad to answer any questions - just fire away!

FJGuard
08-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Arnold thank you for your service.

Welcome! We are a bunch who really love our Newells so we'd be glad to help in anyway we can.

The Newell
08-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Welcome Arnold,

You found the most informative website pertaining to Newell Coach ownership on the web. If you have questions as Tuga said fire away we are always happy to help.

lbrachfe
08-14-2012, 01:48 AM
Tell us what you want to spend and maybe one of us on the site can steer you in the direction of an available coach