PDA

View Full Version : Hello just some retired folks trying to figure this all out

1993Newell
08-15-2012, 12:26 AM
I wanted to say thank you to the nice folks here that sent us such a warm email reminding us of this great site! Melba checked our email and said to me "Honey you got an email from the folks at the Newell forum" I signed up here a long time ago but with things slipping my mind I forget about things and I'd forgotten all about this here site. We have been fulltiming in our newell coach motorhome since the fall of 07. It hasn't gotten old for us yet. We have a 1993 newell coach motorhome, you may have seen us going down the road. Wish I would have remembered this site these past years I sure could have used some help when I have some problems and such. Hope to start using this site if I can remember to sign on.

1993Newell
08-15-2012, 12:27 AM
Oh and thank you very much erika for adding our photo. I can see it now and it looks like us. Thank you for the help with that.

Neweller
08-15-2012, 01:17 AM
Ed and Melba Covack, Welcome to the Newell website and forum. We are so glad you have came back on again and hope you come and share about your Newell travels and let us help you where we can.

Ken

The Newell
08-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Welcome Ed and Melba,

Glad you posted, If you have any questions or can give some advice I am sure the Newell Forum Community will appreciate it. What state do you call home? I call Southern California home when I'm there which is not all that often.

Newell Tank
08-15-2012, 03:12 AM
Ed and Melba you have came to the right place. We have been a member here for a long time and have enjoyed every bit of it.

Randy J
08-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Welcome! This is a great site indeed. Hope you come back and visit often.

Erika
08-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Glad I was able to help. :) If you need anything else please let me know!