PDA

View Full Version : RV Patio Outdoor Mat Rug?

AhCrackerJacks
08-17-2012, 06:40 PM
I want something to put out. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanx

Neweller
08-17-2012, 07:32 PM
There are few manufacturers of outdoor area rugs and mats. Here are some popular one's to consider: Mings Mark Inc., Outdoor rugs by Camco, Patio Rug by Prest-O-Fit and then there's Carefree Mats. Now from being in the sourcing business for years I can tell you that a lot of these products are coming out of the same factories in China. So pricing could be all over the place for the same quality.

Hopefully some members who have owned these or other products will chime in with their brand experience.

Ken

folivier
08-17-2012, 08:06 PM
I bought a polypro outdoor rug from Frontgate on clearance. Looks much nicer than others and really easy to hose off and dries quick.

Randy J
08-17-2012, 08:31 PM
One of the first things I wanted was a patio rug! They are great. Less chance of dirt and debris getting tracked in. On my light blue carpet! We have not had to stake down the mat. Have had no problems with movement. We have the Stone Gray 8' x 20' Prest-O-Fit Patio Rug.

Leeann

lbrachfe
08-17-2012, 09:07 PM
PolyPro from the Frontgate catalog. Top shelf and price, but worth it.

JT.Booth
10-13-2012, 11:34 PM
There are few good RV patio mats out there. When shopping around for one make sure it is RV park friendly so that it doesn't kill the grass. You also want it to be UV coated which will make it fade resist. Some have a reversible pattern and that makes it fun for a new look. Price will vary depending on the size.

speedingsport
11-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Faulkner Furniture | Products (http://www.faulknerfurniture.com/Products.aspx) Faulkner Furniture has some nice patio mats.