PDA

View Full Version : Sparks Nevada, near Reno

Chester B. Stone, Jr.
08-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Found a new and beautiful park: Sparks Marina RV Park, 1200 E. Lincoln Way, Sparks, NV.

lbrachfe
08-18-2012, 05:02 PM
We stayed there last summer. Nice park, but watch your awnings in the sudden wind gusts. Great drive to Tahoe from there over the mountains and there are always great concerts at Harrah's in Tahoe...The drive to Vegas is painful and desolate though.

Neweller
08-18-2012, 06:05 PM
Larry, you didn't like all those dead little silver towns? lol. I have made that run more than I can count and know what you mean. You really have to be a desert lover of sorts to like it out there. And it's easy to get sleepy drive out there.

Ken

express1
08-19-2012, 12:32 AM
What up Chester, My wife and I are also in Reno, we saw you turn off I80. Are you still at the Marina RV Park. We stay there the night before leaving Reno. We have a private building here, that our coach stays in until departure. Hope you enjoy your stay in Reno. Try the mexican food nearby at Western Village.

Chester B. Stone, Jr.
08-19-2012, 02:21 AM
Hey express 1, Western Village is great - good food and prices. Departing Monday for Bruno's Island in the California Delta. Shame our paths did not cross. Good traveling