PDA

View Full Version : Late introduction

Raymond N Priscilla Miller
08-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Sorry all. I posted on some other threads before I noticed this one.

My wife and I have been rving for 30 + years. I introduced my wife to the activity and we RV'd on our honeymoon 32 years ago. Mostly just camping in our VW camper and then we upgraded to a class C motorhome in the early days. We're still at it and the past 6 years we have been full timing in our Newell.

I signed up last year but lost my sign in name and password. If it weren't for a email from the staff and Erika fixing my password. I don't know if I would have been able to get back on. Thanks for the site and I trust there will be many interesting exchanges of information.

Erika
08-19-2012, 07:29 PM
No, problem! Glad to have you back on. If you need any help with an avatar or photos just let me know. :)

Neweller
08-19-2012, 07:35 PM
Welcome Raymond and Priscilla to the Newell talk and share forum. So glad you introduced yourselves. You must have a ton of RVing experience to share. The old VW camper stories eh? I've heard a few of them over the years.

Ken

lbrachfe
08-19-2012, 09:57 PM
I started in a VW Westfield myself in 1968 and have been a traveling man ever since. With pauses for a 35 year career and world travel have never given up driving the USA and finding new friends and adventures in the oddest places.

The Newell
08-20-2012, 05:21 AM
We are glad to have you back, signed on and posting. If you have questions or answers please feel free to ask and share. Again Welcome!

Randy J
08-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Welcome! We can't wait to hear about some of your travels.

Raymond N Priscilla Miller
08-31-2012, 02:41 AM
Thanks folks!