PDA

View Full Version : Newell's Quality Control – All The Way !

ikcandco
05-21-2007, 07:22 AM
~ 'Newell's QUALITY CONTROL' ~
»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««~»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««
«~» A 'Quality Control' at 'Newell Coach' is done the right way.
«~» Newell Coach stopped by the 'Phase Four Industries' facility to insure they were installing
the 'Waste Master System' correctly.
»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' ««««««««~»»»»»»»» 'NewellClassic.com' «««««««
«~» 'The Press Release @ Fast Pitch' «CLICK HERE» (http://www.fastpitchnetworking.com/pressrelease.cfm?PRID=9757)
------------------
May God Bless
KC

JohnC
05-25-2007, 02:41 PM
Thanks for the update KC, I wasn't aware of the press release.

I might add that Phase Four was very complimentary of our installation (zero faults), and my visit also gave Newell Coach an opportunity to inspect Phase Four's production process.

I was impressed with the Phase Four facility, but even more impressed with the enthusiasm of their people and and their production process. One example is Phase Four pressure tests each and every Drainmaster valve before it is shipped. Extensive pre-testing by our suppliers helps a customer service person like me sleep better at night (when a Newell owner is not happy- John is not happy)

Mikeh
05-25-2007, 03:05 PM
John, I love the new system. Can the hose be replaced by the customer when it wears out or punctured? Or is this something that Newell needs to do? Thanks, Mike Haddox

JohnC
05-25-2007, 03:35 PM
The Phase Four tank end of the hose has a threaded fitting and is very easy to replace in the field- assuming the tank is empty of course.

Also, if you spring a leak in the hose you can actually cut the hose in half at the break and then screw one end into the inside of the other end ( 4-5 inches) and stop the leak permananently - I suggest calling the Phase Four people for detailed instructions, as they have a couple of tricks of the trade on how to bend the 'wires' and twist the hose. :)