PDA

View Full Version : What are your go to gadets? MP3, Ipods, Tablets, Ipads, kindles?

Randy J
09-05-2012, 02:53 AM
There are so many electronic gadets. How is one suppose to know what they need?

You have cell phones, MP3/ipods, Tablets/ipads, Readers/kindles, the nook and many others. I don't even know them all. Then you have the traditional desktop computer and laptops.

I was thinking about getting a reader. Right now we have two cellphones and one laptop. I don't think I could learn to use much more. This electronic stuff is a lot to keep up with!

What do you own? How much do you need? What is a must for when you travel?

Leeann

express1
09-05-2012, 03:51 AM
3 laptops, 1 desktop, 1 ipad, 1 ipod, 1 zune, 6 bluetooth headsets, 3 hd tvs, 2 garmins, many camera, 2 cellphones, 1 full size keyboard, at least a dozen power supplies, way to many remote controls. With the exception of the cellphones and laptops we have duplicates at home.

TO MUCH STUFF!
1 bottle of JACK!:thumbsup:

The Newell
09-05-2012, 05:36 AM
3 laptops, 1 desktop, 1 ipad, 1 ipod, 1 zune, 6 bluetooth headsets, 3 hd tvs, 2 garmins, many camera, 2 cellphones, 1 full size keyboard, at least a dozen power supplies, way to many remote controls. With the exception of the cellphones and laptops we have duplicates at home.

TO MUCH STUFF!
1 bottle of JACK!:thumbsup:

Move over Jack because Morgans the Captain on deck!lol!

SharkRacing
09-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Mr Jack! Is it Jack Be Nimble or Jack Be Quick by chance?

I have enough electronic gadgets that I could recycle the gold out of them and have a couple of ounces. Where do you start? 2) iphones, 1) ipad, 3) ipods, 2) sets of Bose noise cancelling headsets, 1) x-box, 3 HD TV's in the coach when we roll.....If I'm missing something I'll add it.:tongue: Of Express1 a fully stocked liqueur cabinet.

MrE
09-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Don't know if I have a number one go to gadget, seems like I couldn't get by without a combination. :-)

I have a JVC digital media receiver that I paid under $90 for that has hands free bluetooth (I consider this a must), iPhone/iTouch/Android compatible, front USB and AUX connections. My wife loves audible books and they make the miles roll by really fast. With the USB connection I can load up a thumb drive with assorted music and put it on random-all and have hours/days of music. With the AUX connection I can listen to my portable XM radio.

I also have a WiFi hotspot app on my phone that allows me to use the laptop on the road. This works great for finding the best price on diesel, and then I use Google maps to route me there. This also works for restaurants, golf courses, RV dump stations, service facilities, etc.

I also have a Garmin GPS, I use this in conjunction with the Google maps. Google maps is more up to date, but wants to route you on side roads on occasion and I use the Garmin to decide which routing works out best.

express1
09-06-2012, 12:08 AM
I forgot my electric tooth brush, and4g verizon mifi.. or I couldn't respond to this!!

FJGuard
09-13-2012, 07:52 PM
express1 and SharkRacing you boys got it going on! I thought I was a gadet junky but I don't think I can top your lists.

FJGuard
09-13-2012, 07:53 PM
I take that back...How many guns you got? ;)

Gone Busing
09-13-2012, 08:38 PM
FJ, I've have 23 guns with electronic devices mounted on them but only keep a couple with us in the bus. Maybe I should roof mount one of the bigger guys. Don't get alarmed folks I'm only kidding!:bandit: