PDA

View Full Version : No Brakes or Stop Lights

2StrokeDiesel
09-08-2012, 06:22 PM
For no real reason our newell decides to stop having brake lights... we were parked for a few days and after leaving and driving for an hour or so someone let me know that my brake lights were out... no clue why. Any Ideas... all other lights are fine... red parking lights work... but not brake lights- I guess I should have noticed that but didn't...

Thanks

2strokediesel

tuga
09-08-2012, 07:21 PM
2Stroke,

Does your cruise control work?

My brake lights would not work when my cruise control malfunctioned. When we installed a new cruise control the brake lights started working again. Good news though, the cruise control part wasn't very expensive.

Call Newell service 1-888-9NEWELL Monday morning and describe your problem; they will have the solution. If yours is a bad cruise control be sure to get a wiring diagram on how to connect it. It is easy if you have a diagram.

When you get a chance, please post the year and other important info on your signature line. Maybe even with a picture of you coach. That way when you ask a question about your coach, we'll know what year model you have.

NewellCrazy
09-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Sounds to me It may be a bad relay.