PDA

View Full Version : iPhone, iPad or SmartPhone "apps" that all RVers should have?

Raymond N Priscilla Miller
09-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Please share, I just got a new ipad! :thumbsup:

FJGuard
09-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Oh! Ranger

Oh, Ranger! ParkFinder Mobile App | Oh, Ranger! (http://www.ohranger.com/app/parkfinder)

Is a cool free park finder app. Use it to find parks with all sorts of facilities and activities anywhere in the country. Search by activity, state, or GPS location. I use this app all the time. It's great!

Taken from their website-
Want to go hiking, bird watching and boating? Oh, Ranger! ParkFinderTM has the answer! How about hunting, fishing and off highway driving? We have that too. Oh, Ranger! ParkFinder makes it easy to find great places for a scenic drives, to discover historic sites, go camping and so much more. You can also quickly toggle back and forth to find locations that have any of your desired activities or all of them. Need directions, important phone numbers, related websites? Oh, Ranger! ParkFinder has that too.

stewart33
09-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Yelp! is a must have app. You can go online and use the website too. User reviews and recommendations of top restaurants, shopping (what we use it for the most), nightlife, entertainment, services and more! Yelp can help. :laugh:

Randy J
09-14-2012, 11:21 PM
Don't own a iphone. ipad or ipod. Not necessarily a app all rvers should have. If you like poker they have a app. World Series of Poker - Official Tournament Coverage and Results (http://www.wsop.com/mobile-poker/)
I play on my laptop. You know when I don't got cards in my hands. I gotta play whatever way I can! :bounce:havefun

jWolfe
10-06-2012, 04:37 PM
SkypeiHandy LevelRed Laser

Raymond N Priscilla Miller
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Thank you everyone for the apps. Jay we use Skype all the time when we talk to family. It's great!

Dan B
10-18-2012, 08:02 PM
I have an app called "Where". It helps you find all kinds of places close by which comes in very handy when you're about to purchase diesel for the coach and you're not sure where the best price is when you're in an unfamiliar area.

MarkofSJC
10-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Gas Buddy -- free ap that's saved us money and time. Shows current prices for fuel...what's the closest to where you are, and what may be along your route. All based on self reported info that's usually very accurate.

Mark