PDA

View Full Version : Andre Leather Recliner and Ottoman?

1993Newell
09-14-2012, 05:45 PM
We are looking to pull out a couple of the old chairs in our coach. Anyone know about the Andre Leather Recliner and Ottoman? Please let us know or if you have other recommendations please leave us your feedback. Thank you.

speedingsport
09-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Flexsteel Recliner

Lafer Euro Recliner

Lambright Recliner

Landry Euro Recliner

Palliser Euro Recliner

Villa Camelot Recliner

Villa Layton Recliner

Villa Lift Recliner Footrest

Fjord Euro Recliner

Depending on the price range and style of the recliner chair you are wanting you have many nice choices.

You can go to Recliners for RVs and Recliners for Boats (http://www.braddandhall.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=5) to see the many different styles, materials, color options and prices.

express1
09-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Thats the homework I've been looking for. I need to replace my recliner...Just need NEW!

express1
09-14-2012, 09:21 PM
Any dealers in Elko for those recliners open on saturday?

Randy J
09-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Those are real nice looking. All of them. I need an upgrade! :thumbsup: Villa Lift Recliner Footrest

Neweller
09-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Matt, depending on what style you are looking for Costco show's the Andre Leather model like Covack's are showing at top for about half the price of Amazon. It looks like you can order online and have it delivered to your door or maybe to a nearby warehouse along your route. Just a thought.

86loco
09-14-2012, 11:29 PM
The Lambright would be a nice one and I wouldn't need a desk.:p

NEWELLWIZARD
09-15-2012, 12:09 AM
I like the Lambright too and the Fjord Euro one.

prairieschooner
09-15-2012, 12:50 AM
Matt what does your old recliner look like? I think that we wanted it because our stuff is much older!!?!! If we can meet somewhere on the road I may be interested (somewhere in a dark alley in a bad neighborhood, I'll bring cash and a g__. What do you think?

express1
09-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Leave cash next to large ROCK:bandit:

express1
09-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Needs to be around the 25-27" width.. I'll make a trip to Costco.
thanks

Neweller
09-15-2012, 01:52 AM
Matt, here's the direct link at Costco. I have seen them recently at my local Costco and at others in the past, not sure if it is going to be in stock or you will have to do a website order and pick it up at a desired location etc.

Or you could have Steve pick one up in Cali and bring it up to you, he could then get yours and a couple of cold ones in exchange for his fuel.rollinglol

Costco - Your search for "andre leather" produced 3 results. (http://www.costco.com/Common/Search.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&search=andre%20leather&N=0&Ntt=andre%20leather&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US)

Neweller
09-15-2012, 01:54 AM
Forgot to mention, Jack might like it if you picked the center pictured one.:cheers:

prairieschooner
09-15-2012, 02:50 AM
Matt, please give me more of a description of the rock. I really need a new recliner!:olol!

1993Newell
09-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Thank you speedingsport and Ken for the help and recommendations. Call me old fashioned but I like the Flexsteel and Villa Layton recliner styles much better than the Andre recliner. I think the idea of a built in foot rest is better when considering space. Melba on the other hand likes the idea of the two piece chair and ottoman. She likes the Andre and the others you posted that are two piece sets. If we can find a Costco that carries the Andre then I would like to try one out. I just looked up that BRADD & HALL website and they have a showroom in Elkhart.

Heres their address for those who might be interested

BRADD & HALL
28320 Charlotte Avenue
Elkhart, IN 46517

It would be nice to make it in there one of these times. Been to and through Elkhart a fare share, never been to Bradd and Hall. If Melba likes that Andre style then maybe I'll get one of those Flexsteel or Villa Layton styles? Who say's we need matching chairs? Even what seems like ages ago when we had our house we didn't have matching recliners.

We are also currently looking into putting new blinds in. Possibly the day/night blinds. I'll be penciling out our options, not sure what our budget is for all this.

folivier
09-15-2012, 02:57 PM
I pulled out our Lane euro recliner and ottoman and put in a Lazyboy recliner. I too found the separate ottoman was taking up too much floor space and always in the way. Might not be as much problem with slideout.

Neweller
09-15-2012, 05:09 PM
The separate ottoman when you have a slide out(s) might not be as near in the way. There are some nice choices in the previous page selections. Some company's have better color selections than others.

Ken

NewellCrazy
09-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Newell Coach considers Villa the cream of the crop heres a design offered by Villa.

Another to consider which Newell Coach has used prior in certain coaches are called Stressless Recliners

Recliner Chairs | Scandinavian Comfort Chairs (http://www.ekornes.com/us/stressless-recliners)

Video: EK1minGeneric - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=R5hwREc6hKo)