PDA

View Full Version : Rogue River Brewery in Newport, Oregon is the Beast!

Stylin Monster
09-23-2012, 03:18 AM
havefunWe absolutely loved our time spent in Newport Oregon and the time visiting the Rogue River Brewery was awesome to put it lightly. I loaded the coach down with about 400 lbs of some of the best beer money can buy.:cheers:.............If you ever visit Newport Oregon and love beer like I do then don't miss the oportunity to stop and load up the Newell.

Their top sellers are Dead Guy Ale (a light and malty Maibock with a good hop punch) and Hazelnut Brown Ale (a traditional English-style ale with added hazelnuts). And recently the beer company teamed up with Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto to produce three amazing beers including Black Obi Soba Ale - a redolent of caramel, nuts and roasted buckwheat.

Here's some picture to entice you some more...........Sorry you won't get to endulge but maybe this will be a warm-up!

chockwald
09-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Have been there twice over the years, last time in Nov. of 2009, and stayed right in the RV park across the parking lot from Rogue. Great food and beer. My favorite is their Chocolate Porter.

prairieschooner
09-23-2012, 03:07 PM
I think that I am a might parched!