PDA

View Full Version : marker lights not working

ccjohnson
09-25-2012, 03:50 AM
Last night I couldn't get the marker lights to work. We pulled off the interstate & tried to find the problem. We were half way between Benson, AZ & Tucson, AZ, still trying to make Las Vegas before daylight. I flipped the switch on & off several times to no avail. Checked connection to toad in case there was an issue with plug. Nothing worked. In an effort to save some time I called the Newell emergency number. Tommy Key called back in minutes & helped me locate the circuit breakers in question. After switching circuit breakers I hit the switch & lights worked. It was at this moment I realized that my brain had been reading the "MIRROR HT" switch as "MARKER LT". I will definitely have the look of shame when we get back to Newell for some up grades later this year. I guess my point to all this is that one of the most valuable things about our Newells is the huge amount of support that is built into & stays with every coach.

Neweller
09-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Clint thanks so much for sharing how great Newells 27/7 support really is. I believe all of us ground pilots have a brain fart from to time and not a big deal. :pThere are so many do-dads on these Newell's and with happenings in our daily lives, its sometimes par for the course.

Happy Travels Sir!:)

speedingsport
09-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Clint it happens to the best of us! ;)

NEWELLWIZARD
10-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Last night I couldn't get the marker lights to work. We pulled off the interstate & tried to find the problem. We were half way between Benson, AZ & Tucson, AZ, still trying to make Las Vegas before daylight. I flipped the switch on & off several times to no avail. Checked connection to toad in case there was an issue with plug. Nothing worked. In an effort to save some time I called the Newell emergency number. Tommy Key called back in minutes & helped me locate the circuit breakers in question. After switching circuit breakers I hit the switch & lights worked. It was at this moment I realized that my brain had been reading the "MIRROR HT" switch as "MARKER LT". I will definitely have the look of shame when we get back to Newell for some up grades later this year. I guess my point to all this is that one of the most valuable things about our Newells is the huge amount of support that is built into & stays with every coach.

You are correct that is what makes Newells most valuable the support from Newell Coach and from all the wonderful folks here!