PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Corn Bread Yum Yum !

MiracleJ
10-04-2012, 04:34 PM
This is fast, easy and tasty

1 pkg Jiffy corn mix
1 egg
1/3 cup canned pumpkin
2 tbsp milk
1/3 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp honey extract, optional (but delicious)

Mix all together and bake per pkg directions.
Can brush with warm honey butter after baking.

This is a must try!

Jerry

MiracleJ
10-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Bump! Because it's that season.

NeverEnding
10-15-2012, 01:21 AM
Jerry I think this might be the prefect companion to my wife's Chocolate Chili! ;)

prairieschooner
10-15-2012, 02:10 AM
I like Oysters, Crab, Squid and Octopus but..........Sorry but I am going to have to pass on Chocolate Chili!!

NEWELLWIZARD
10-15-2012, 02:15 AM
I have had some really delish Mexican chocolate chili which has unsweetened cocoa in it. I would have never known if my sister hadn't told me what was in it. I just knew when I ate it that it wasn't regular chili. :laugh:

Neweller
10-15-2012, 02:45 AM
Steve, I'll try anything once even chocolate chile. Actually, I don't mind a dark chocolate bar with cherry and red chili's. It has a little bit of a bite to it. Now your seafood list is right up my whole families alley. That was my problem with folks in Colorado, they are mostly meat and potatoes people. Now that is OK; but the seafood is tops on my list too. I recently had a seafood meal at a local Haitian restaurant that was out of this world.

folivier
10-15-2012, 12:42 PM
My favorite gelato in Italy was dark chocolate with hot peppers! awesome!

Neweller
10-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Amazing how pumpkin cornbread turned into everything under the sun that is different here on this thread.lol!But it's cool!:thumbup:

Forest, in response to you teasing me with that dark chocolate gelato with chocolate, I am going to try and master such a animal in my Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker in the coming days. I have been wanting to try a gelato recipe for awhile anyway and why not just go for Gelato Glory right here in the good ole USA! So, stay tuned!

NewellCrazy
10-15-2012, 05:09 PM
I enjoy cookies :behindsofa: