PDA

View Full Version : New Owners of #423 Dave and Marjorie

Dave-n-Marjorie
10-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Hello everyone.

Marjorie and I purchased #423 yesterday and wanted to introduce ourselves. We are excited to get to know everyone, look forward to next year traveling across the USA in our Newell. I do work in the motorhome industry as a Marketing Manager for a large company, and we will be attending many RV rallys from coast to coast. Look forward to meeting many of you along the way.

Dave and Marjorie

The Newell
10-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Hi Dave and Marjorie and Welcome,

I hope you are enjoying the Newell Forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Newell Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us! In addition to the forums Newell Classic offers, Classifieds for buying and selling Newells along with a Newell Gallery so that one can compare the different generations of Newell Motor Homes.

Congrats on your purchase and Welcome Again!

Joseph

NewellCrazy
10-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Welcome to the forum & wonderful world of Newells!!

Neweller
10-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Dave-n-Marjorie, this is so fantastic!:party:Yahoo! Celebration Yahoo! This is your celebration, Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Congrats folks and welcome to the Newell Family! Glad to see some great people have now adopted this fine Newell Coach!

NEWELLWIZARD
10-06-2012, 01:14 AM
:welcome: and congratulations! That's great news! We look forward to meeting you and hearing about your travels. Be sure to post about the rallys here too.

folivier
10-06-2012, 01:28 AM
Congrats on your new Newell! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. It sounds like it is in nice condition. So rare to find a one owner coach and especially one with all of the documentation.
Once you get it home you need to tell us about your experience buying it and driving it home. It may help others who are looking.

larryweikart
10-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Welcome to the both of you and a BIG CONGRATS on your choice of coach. I was in the RV industry also for 20 years and always knew a Newell was the best way to go. The 24/7 Service Newell offers is the best, bar none! If you get our way in your travels, we have a storage area with a 50amp hook-up so stop and say Hi.

Randy J
10-06-2012, 01:39 AM
Welcome Dave-n-Marjorie!

It's very exciting to hear you purchased this coach! We are fairly new Newell owners ourselves. This forum has been the BEST thing when it comes to help. Ask away. I do cause I'm still learning myself!

GringoPhil
10-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Welcome! If your searching for information about Newells you found the right place. Welcome Again!

Phil

Dave-n-Marjorie
10-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! This was such a special coach that we didnt hesitate when we saw it and had to pull the trigger. Now we just have to sell our 41' 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire Diesel Pusher so we dont own two motorhomes....LOL

We are excited about being part of the Newell family.

Dave and Marjorie