PDA

View Full Version : Aqua Hot Annual servicing ?

Newellin Thunder
10-10-2012, 10:39 PM
I guess it's time for our annual aqua hot service. Can I accomplish this myself?

mnhoff
10-10-2012, 11:25 PM
Sounds like your fuel nozzle is becoming clogged up. Just goggle Aqua hot fuel nozzle and you should find some info to replace it yourself. I found it quite easy. If you happen to be near Yuma Az there is a excellant service man there. You can PM me.

NewellCrazy
10-11-2012, 03:30 PM
mnhoff is correct, Annual maint consists of a new nozzle and fuel filter. If it sat for a while the nozzle is probably clogged, time to replace. Can you do it? Yes you can, Go slow be careful follow the directions that you can find in the Aquahot company website. Be careful not to pinc any wires when putting the burner head back in, and you will be ok. Normal service about $150 if you can find a GOOD tech, you may want a watch a service once.

After service it should burn hot, clean and odor free. http://www.rv.net/SharedContent/cfb/images/smile.gif You will love it. Neglect is the worse enemy of the system

Newellin Thunder
10-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks all for your help, I'm preping to service our aqua hot now. Will let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks again,

Newellin Thunder