PDA

View Full Version : Discounts for RV Park stays?

Oreo
10-20-2012, 02:54 AM
I know some parks offer a discount for AAA members. Any others?

Dan, Mary and Oreo

fulltiming
10-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Many parks will give a discount for FMCA members. Probably the largest number of parks give a discount for Good Sam Club members. There are Escapees Parks and affiliates that give a larger discount for Escapees members, although the number of parks pails compared to those that offer discounts to Good Sam Club members.

1993Newell
10-20-2012, 04:09 PM
RV parks will also give a discount for rallies or other functions usually with a time limit.

A lot of RV parks will give active duty, military retirees and their immediate families a discount. Some RV parks even give Veterans, reservists, National Guard members and Department of Defense civilian employees discounts.

Each RV park is different so call ahead and make sure.

CAPTWatson
10-21-2012, 09:25 PM
I heard from a friend of mine that they were having trouble finding a RV park that would allow them to use their discount from a membership they had in Arizona. I guess there are some RV parks that claim they don't need to offer people discounts during the winter since they have no problem staying full from all the snowbirds that come in. Has anyone had any problems with using these discounts at RV Parks that may be close to full?