PDA

View Full Version : hydro leveling jacks

paultracy3
10-24-2012, 05:52 PM
has anyone ever installed them on a newell ? my buddy has a system on his monaco and it will lift the coach tires off the ground . would make changing a tire or leveling on a pitch real easy

Neweller
10-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Paul, I myself like the combination option of bags and hydraulic leveling. I am far from biased when it comes to this later Valid air only system. I have seen Newell's with hydro leveling jacks and say why not? Newell's are designed for the extreme luxury buyer who will never do a darn thing to his own coach. They are not designed for the owner down the line like most of us.

In my humble honest opinion.

Chester B. Stone, Jr.
10-24-2012, 10:09 PM
I have had three lighter motorhomes with hydraulic jacks, and would love to have them on my Newell. If they are even available as an option, there would be extra weight and have to be more powerful that anything I have had on other coaches. One advantage would be a higher degree of leveling than the air bags can accomplish.

paultracy3
10-25-2012, 12:09 AM
the system my buddy has is by RVA,CO . the highest rated jack they have is the "45" 19k lifting capacity , max load 57k . they sell a 3 jack system thats 57k lifting capacity

Neweller
10-25-2012, 01:20 AM
Paul do they offer a four jack system? The 57k may work on some of the Newell's but if you could gain an extra 19k of lifting capacity with a fourth jack, I would think it would handle any model Newell. I'm just thinking a single would fall short on the front of a coach as heavy as any quad slide model Newell.