PDA

View Full Version : Wish they would inforce this all over the country! No more saggy baggy pants!

bigcatwally
10-26-2012, 01:45 AM
Baggy Pants Ban in Florida Sparks Controversy
Baggy Pants Ban in Florida Sparks Controversy | Fashion - Yahoo! Shine (http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/baggy-pants-ban-florida-sparks-controversy-161500571.html)

Cocoa, Florida

The saggy pants ban will be a three strike policy: violators will pay a fine of $25 for the first offense, $50 for the second, and $100 for every additional offense thereafter. It will be up to the police officer to determine the fine.

express1
10-26-2012, 04:56 AM
This was passed in south louisiana about 4 years ago... Never known of anyone being fined:thumbdn:

Gax
10-26-2012, 05:06 AM
ha ha ha! That is so crazy isn't it. Do you just think it is another way to bring in revenue? Start plugging in a RFID chip on them and when they get spotted by a street camera the city can mail them the ticket.

The thugs would be smarter to pull their pants up anyways in order to better tuck their piece or weapon of choice away. I'm only kidding! I know all the young little punks don't carry just cause they can't afford a belt.lol!

Randy J
10-26-2012, 04:14 PM
:thumbup: I guess Justin Bieber won't be allowed to go to Florida or Louisiana then! lol!

Cheri Smith
12-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Does this mean he will be triple fined? rollinglol

How? What? Why? lol!

MrE
12-20-2012, 05:12 PM
They are referred to as “homo slackass-erectus”
created by natural genetic evolution through constant spineless posturing, and spasmatic upper limb gestures, which new research has shown to cause shorter legs and an inability to ambulate other than in an awkward shuffling gait.

express1
12-20-2012, 06:24 PM
My understanding of this "fashion" was during Jail time only 3 sizes small medium and large.... most prisoners wanted to look bigger that life...
Then is just carried onto the streets....
This can be seen in some old movies...
Top three chain jerkers,

1-Unmuffled jake brake,
2-Bass loud enough to hear in my car.
3-Seeing another mans ass.
4-Smokers throwing butts out moving autos.

maybe not that order...:angry:

Neweller
12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
And the girly boy in prison would hang onto the belt-loop of the saggy pants as they walked around. A sad affair in deed I say. Pretty darn sad that people think they need to follow a fad that was started in a prison.

NewellCrazy
12-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Thought this was appropriate lol.

NewellCrazy
12-21-2012, 12:16 AM
This is what happens when you use a treadmill with baggy pants lol!

Randy J
12-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Thought this was appropriate lol.

Oh man! rollinglol

Maxwell55
12-22-2012, 04:26 PM
lol! after seeing this thread i have to chime in. if any of you have see the movie "Madea's Big Happy Family" then you will know these quotes from the movie. i was trying to find a clip of it online but came up empty handed. it's a funny movie and when i saw this thread it reminded me of this part of the movie.

Madea's Big Happy Family

Madea: And pull yo' pants up, why the hell your pants on the ground? I don't know what the hell wrong witchu' young boys and these damn pants hangin' down to yo' knees. That don't look good, you look like a fool. That's prolly' why you got arrested, you can't run from police like that. I wanna meet the jackass who started pulling his pants down and then everybody started followin' him. Why can't you lead and let everybody follow you? Pull yo' damn pants up, look like somebody!

Bow Wow: It's called swag.. just..

Madea: Ya'll gotcho' swag.. Somebody lookin' atcho' ass while you walkin' down the street. That ain't no damn swag!

amen to that! the baggy saggy pants got to go!

speedingsport
02-28-2013, 02:41 AM
Justin Bieber What the hell?! I think he literally crapped his pants! So much money and he can't even wear pants that fit. lol!

1993Newell
03-20-2013, 09:48 PM

Here is a solution lol!