PDA

View Full Version : A Must See ICON A5 Tow-Behind Aircraft That is Amazing Made In USA

Neweller
11-08-2012, 11:50 PM
A Must See ICON A5 Tow-Behind Aircraft That is Amazing Made In USA

This thing for the money is mind blowing! Anyone that fly's will appreciate the ingenuity gone into this beautiful little two-seater that does 120 knots, takes off and lands on either water, pavement, dirt or grass and vise-versa. Just amazing! Price is an unbelievable $139k and even has an optional 2 second propelled safety parachute available for the ultimate in extra safety. Park it in the garage, load it on a trailer and wheel it down the road to your favorite waterway for some ultimate aerial pleasure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqg5nu__Y4&feature=plcp

Stylin Monster
11-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Ken, that is one amazing little aircraft and I would flip the dough for one in a heart beat. I wonder what the lead time is to obtain one? I'll have to check it out. I wonder if they let a prospective customer take one up for a little test flight?

Gone Busing
11-10-2012, 12:26 AM
I really like that idea. The price is really a bargain for what you get. I don't think a car in that price range would give a comparable thrill.

Gone Busing
11-10-2012, 01:38 PM
:dito: For sure. Incredible is right!

Barthman
11-10-2012, 11:24 PM
I wish I knew how to fly. This could make a nice little hobby for someone with deeper pockets than I.

Randy J
11-21-2012, 03:01 AM
Thats pretty damn cool!