PDA

View Full Version : New

prodev
11-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Hello everyone,

I did a search and found your great site. I don't own a coach, only in the process of finding out about these luxury coaches. It looks like this site is packed full. I'm off to read first maybe I will have some questions later?

Thanks.

NEWELLWIZARD
11-24-2012, 10:09 PM
:welcome: You will find lots to read here. If you have questions in the future ask! There are a great bunch of friendly people here wanting to help. :thumbsup:

Neweller
11-25-2012, 01:31 AM
Welcome Prodev to Luxury Coach Lifestyle forum! It's a pleasure to have you join us and hopefully you can find what you are looking for. If any questions come to mind, please just ask and hopefully we will stir you in the right direction. Our goal here is to offer unbiased opinions of that special luxury coach of your dreams along with any valuable information as to the repairs or maintenance of a Newell and share what we know about a luxury coach.

stewart33
11-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Welcome! Glad to have you join us. :thumbup:

86loco
11-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Yes, welcome! This is the best source for any consideration of Newell ownership, bar none! I read on many sites but 90% of the time the answer is already here or will be answered within reasonable time. Best of luck in your quest.

Derek Knight
11-25-2012, 09:54 PM
Welcome! I'm not a newell coach owner yet but have found this forum to be a great resource! Nice folks, lots of help here. Good to have ya!

jWolfe
11-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the forum!

The Newell
11-27-2012, 03:38 PM
I hope you are enjoying the Luxury Coach Lifestyle Forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Luxury Coach Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us!

Welcome Again!

Joseph

Gone Busing
11-28-2012, 01:54 AM
I'm not a very good greeter but I can vouch for this wonderful site that you are welcomed in every way!