PDA

View Full Version : Not new to the site but new to joining

MichnBev
11-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Been on the site quite a few times over the years and never joined when I owned a Newell and now own a Country Coach and I'm joining. Go figure. Ok, the wife nudged me saying I can share a little something hopefully from time to time. We both really like the new name and give our praise.

Neweller
11-27-2012, 12:52 AM
Welcome back to what is now Luxury Coach Lifestyle! So glad you have come on and joined. You are welcome here no matter what kind of coach you own. Just because I like Newell's don't mean I'm not found of other makes. A Country Coach is a fine bountiful coach. I would happily roll in one......... Hey, if you are ever heading west toward KC, holler and I'd be happy to meet off the 70 sometime.

Randy J
11-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Welcome to the forum!:hello: Please share!

NewellCrazy
11-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Welcome to our wonderful site!!

Charlotte Rosita
11-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Welcome MichnBev! Nice of you to stop by and say hi! Glad you decided to join us! :thumbsup:

The Newell
11-27-2012, 03:36 PM
I hope you are enjoying the Luxury Coach Lifestyle Forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Luxury Coach Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us!

Welcome Again!

Joseph

Gone Busing
11-28-2012, 01:59 AM
I don't have to tell you knowing you have been reading on here for what sounds liek a long time you have finally joined one of best communities on the web. We have never felt so more comfortable learning and contributing to a site than this one. Welcome!

Raymond N Priscilla Miller
11-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Welcome new friends! It sounds like you will have lot's of good information and stories to share. Don't hesitate post and tell! :thumbsup: