PDA

View Full Version : Living Large With My Satellite Dish is a Must!

Jack Fouts
12-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Hey why not share if you have a favorite show that you enjoy watching. A reason why you just need that satellite dish on your coach? For some it might be to watch football or Nascar and for others like my wife and I, we love watching Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theories on TRU-TV. We have been following it since the beginning and now in its third season. It is hard to give up a good thing.

How about any of you folks?

Gone Busing
12-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Jack, that "Conspiracies Theory" is a fantastic show. I know a lot of folks that enjoy watching it too. We don't watch a ton of TV, but we do like having our automatic satellite dish available to pick up on the few shows we do like. It is great when the kids are on board to keep them occupied. Our favorite show is the "Walking Dead" that airs on TMC. Our second favorite is "Hell on Wheels" which also airs on TMC.

Stylin Monster
12-02-2012, 09:08 PM
You got my attention when you mentioned the Walking Dead show. That is my all time favorite. Freakin show is awesome! Yes, it is on tonight.

Neweller
12-02-2012, 11:32 PM
I don't have a satellite and don't watch enough television to justify it, but I do watch a couple shows via the internet when it is working normal, which has also been a problem for me. We watch the "Walking Dead" show as well. It can be pretty gripping at times but not like some of the scary movies of the past. We also like "Revolution" and "Hell on Wheels". I'll have to check out the Jessie Ventura show, sounds interesting after just previewing it on TruTV.com. I like ones that can be downloaded straight from their sites or from Amazon video streaming.

Neweller
12-14-2012, 03:25 AM
I just watched that Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show for the first time last night and recorded it for the wife to watch whom just returned home today from a two-week trip. She is watching right now and I thought hey I might as well follow up on this thread about it. It is a darn good show. This episode about about Humanzie's. Another sick DARPA program to create the next Super Soldier with a taste for human blood. Interesting and real. Planet of the Apes anyone?

Watch the show!