PDA

View Full Version : New to the world of motor coaches... And we love it!

The Patti Wagon
12-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Patti and I purchased our 2000 Newell (our first coach) with only 7800 miles! The past several months have been a delight traveling throughout the southeast including a trip back to Miami Ok for a full inspection, some minor repairs and an overnight stay in the garage!

Question:
We plan to be in Naples FL the first week in January... With so many fine motor coach resorts in the Naples area to choose from, can anyone recommend a great place to stay?

In the meantime, we play bridge, reside in the San Diego area and pleased to be a part of the Newell family!

Tom & Patti

NewellCrazy
12-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Let me be the first of many to say Welcome Tom & Patti :party:!!!!

Also check out this link: http://www.crystallakervresort.com/

86loco
12-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Welcome All! You found a great place to hang out here on this site, when your not playing bridge. Sounds like you found a jewel of a coach with that low of miles, WOW!:thumbsup:

Neweller
12-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Welcome Tom and Patti to the Luxury Coach Lifestyle, Newell Coach ownership and all the happiness it will bring you. So glad you joined the family and glad you found us ok at the new address. Like Brady stated, that is seriously low mileage on a 2000 model, totally AWESOME! How many slides on her?

Did I hear Bridge? We love playing bridge and look forward to meeting you folks some day and throwing down some cards.:thumbup: In the mean time, please make yourselves at home around here and anyway you like.

stewart33
12-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Welcome! Good to have you join us! The best of travels to you! Come back and visit and share often.

larryweikart
12-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Welcome to the best site for Newell. I can highly recommend Pelican beach RV Resort located south of Naples on the way to Marco Island. A beautiful park to say the least! Safe travels!

NewellCrazy
12-05-2012, 03:43 PM
welcome welcome

The Newell
12-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Hi Tom & Patti,

I hope you are enjoying the Newell Forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Newell Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us! In addition to the forums Newell Classic offers, Classifieds for buying and selling Newells along with a Newell Gallery so that one can compare the different generations of Newell Motor Homes.

Welcome Again!

Joseph

Newellin Thunder
12-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Welcome to the best site for Newell. I can highly recommend Pelican beach RV Resort located south of Naples on the way to Marco Island. A beautiful park to say the least! Safe travels!

:dito: :dito: Welcome to the best site for Newell Owners.

speedingsport
12-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Congrats! on the purchase glad you joined us.