PDA

View Full Version : Newell owner new to forum

hotrodhornet
12-26-2012, 04:36 AM
Hi there, Proud 6 yr. owner of a 1981 Newell Classic with 903 Cummins power, My brothers also have a 1982 Classic 903, and a 1995 newell series 60 powered. We race AMC powered drag cars and use our Newells mostly traveling to different races in Texas and around the country. Thanks Paul Schneider

NewellCrazy
12-26-2012, 04:40 AM
Welcome Paul to the friendliest forum on the web.

The Newell
12-26-2012, 04:44 AM
Hello & Welcome Paul,

I hope you are enjoying the Newell Forums, You have just found and joined the most informative website pertaining to Luxury Coach Ownership on the web. If you have any questions/answers please feel free to post them or to send one of us moderators a private message. We are all here to help so don't be afraid to call on us! And if your family are not yet members please send them over! The more the merrier!!

Welcome Again!

Joseph

Neweller
12-26-2012, 05:11 AM
:welcome: Paul to Luxury Coach Lifestyle website and message board. Glad to have an avid drag racer. There are owners on here that are into all sorts of racing. I too have had some time in a drag car, back in the early 80's I picked up on a front engine Econo Dragster with a 392 Hemi with a Lenco 2 speed, sold it and went to a Vega pro-street car. Love drag racing and road racing both. Have not been in it for years but miss the action. Really glad to have you joined and hope you enjoy hanging around with us.

jWolfe
12-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Welcome Paul! It's always cool to have Newell owners who are racers join us here on the forums. I look forward to your postings here. :thumbsup:

Raymond N Priscilla Miller
12-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Hey there Paul! Welcome to this fantastic forum! It's full of great information and nice people!