PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Smart Phones Any Suggestions

Ramblin Ron
01-06-2013, 05:22 PM
I am looking at Smart Phones on the Verizon network. I researched all week till my eyes are starting to cross. So I thought I would throw it out to the brain trust here on the forum. Any suggestions, experiences, and why do you love/hate it?

The Newell
01-06-2013, 05:52 PM
I have an iphone. I didn't want it. wife talked me into it. Now I LOVE it and am totally addicted. I've got an app for just about anything....geocaching, weather, gas prices, bird identification & More.

stewart33
01-06-2013, 07:24 PM
iphone or android if you want apps like Joseph talks about. Beware touch screen phones take some time getting used too. But once you get the hang of it you'll like it. You'll also find some amusement and embarrassment with auto correct! lol!

David Carrol
01-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Nice timing as I am about to do the same. I'll be watching this thread.

Randy J
01-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Main concern I would say. Check reviews on battery life. Some cellphones have excellent battery life and others suck them dead in no time. And thats a pain in the butt.

GringoPhil
01-07-2013, 12:26 AM
I went from a BlackBerry to a DROID...after the culture shock the more I use it the more I like it...I just added the flashlight app to it..it's cool.

Newell Attack
01-07-2013, 04:03 PM
Before you purchase a phone you should check out it's reviews and pricing on www.decide.com