PDA

View Full Version : Just Became a Newell Owner

fulltiming
02-05-2006, 08:12 AM
Saturday, my wife and I moved into our 'new to us' 1992 Newell #281. Beautiful coach with lots of interesting features. I look forward to some great input and suggestions from this forum. Thanks to the administrator for all your efforts in providing an opportunity for us to share information in an organized fashion.

Michael Day

The Newell
02-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Welcome and Congrats on your Newell Coach, I know you and your wife will love it. We own a Newell Classic and it has turned out to be everything we expected and more. One thing is for sure once you have owned a Newell you will never own anything different. There is nothing built like a Newell and the quality and craftsmanship is untouchable by any other manufacturer in my book anyway. I just wanted to welcome you and your wife to the forum and I look forward to reading about your travels.

Joseph

fulltiming
02-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I have a website that has photos of my new home (Newell) at http://www.patrick-irish-wolfhound.com/fulltimersrv/newell.html. Our previous travels can be found at http://www.patrick-irish-wolfhound.com/trvphoto.html

The Newell
02-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Hi Michael,

I don't know if you are aware of this but the site offers a photo gallery for all of us Newell Owners to post pics of our newell so that we can share them with one another. :P Have you taken your new beauty on a road trip yet? It is always fun taking your new rig on a maiden voyage. I remember when my wife and I did that and we just decided to keep on truckin down the road. We are now heading to the east coast for a quick visit. Have fun and I hope to read about your travels.

Joseph

fulltiming
02-06-2006, 07:31 PM
I may add to this forums gallery. I have my own domain so online storage is not a problem. Just picked her up this weekend and need to get two more new tires before I hit the road. The 6 tires on the steer and drive axles are brand new. I was going to wait on changing the tires on the tag until I found out they were 12 years old. Hopefully I will have the last 2 new tires on by the first of next week. I have had the oil, filters and transmission serviced so with all new tires I should be ready for a road trip.