PDA

View Full Version : College Trends 2013! Do you like the sound of a live lizard earring?

Barthman
02-18-2013, 06:11 PM
If you see someone out in public with pet baby lizard or salamander being carried inside his ear lobe, don't be shocked. Just another trend to get ones curiosity. Kind of reminds you of a baby kangaroo in its mamma's pouch.

Leeann J
02-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Bob and Deena that is just weird! Seriously this is a trend? Those young people/college kids are something else. They don't pull a Mike Tyson and bite their ear? rollinglol I won't even ask what happens when it needs to go to the bathroom...

Hugo
02-18-2013, 11:20 PM
Is it dead or alive? If one of my daughters came home like that Glo would go ballistic. I would run and hide. lol!

Nara Queen
02-19-2013, 12:00 AM
By golly! :unsure: I don't know about this new trend.

jack14r
02-19-2013, 12:10 AM
I have a Dr friend that is a ear,nose and throat surgeon and a few years ago a young lady and her parents came to him after she had multiple piercings in the top half of her ear and it was infected and after several weeks of trying to fight the infection he finally told them that he saw no way to get rid of the infection so he amputated the ear.

stewart33
02-19-2013, 12:14 AM
Yikes! I have never been one for trends. Too old to worry about that crap these days. Jack I'm sure your Dr. friend has quite the stories to tell. Amputation of the ear that's serious. I'm sure there have been amputations of the tongue done too with all these young people getting their tongue piercings. :sick: